With Cloudworks Academy and with a burning commitment, Kristian Nilssen has developed into a skilled IAM consultant. Read more about the learning program and his journey in Cloudworks.
With competence development as the core
Kristian's development is for us another proof that it pays to invest in our employees. So far, as many as 6 of our consultants have completed Cloudworks Academy, and there will be more!
We are a bunch of good colleagues in Cloudworks, who have a burning commitment to digital identities and cloud security. Continuous professional development is very important to us, and we invest a lot of time and effort - both individually and as a company.
Our competence development include among other things:
- A competence plan that follows the strategy of the company, also at the individual level
- A bonus scheme that means that you as a consultant get a pretty juicy bonus when you pass certifications (given that you also have a given number of assignments with our customers).
- Quarterly competence collections where everyone is brought in from assignments
- Weekly product meetings where the consultants who work with the same product meet to discuss and share knowledge, as well as be updated through presentations from the supplier
- Tech corner where demos of solutions we build for our customers are held regularly
Did you know that Cloudworks usually delivers a team to the customer rather than a single consultant?
Our experience is that a customer's IAM needs are so comprehensive that the best solution is to identify needs, and then put together an IAM DevOps team that successively and agilely assists the customer depending on needs.
Read more about Cloudworks IAM DevOps.