Identity and Access Management (IAM) is playing an increasingly important role in reducing the business's security risk, as well as in streamlining and automating administrative processes. However, with such a specialized area in rapid growth, the supply of qualified personnel is becoming increasingly scarce. With Cloudworks IAM DevOps, management becomes more agile, and access to necessary expertise is greater.
Advantages of Cloudworks IAM DevOps
There are many advantages to IAM DevOps over traditional consulting agreements or your own IAM management:
- Efficiency: Having IAM management «as-a-service» makes it more flexible and efficient, rather than using internal resources.
- Flexibility: The delivery methodology ensures that the work can always be adapted to the company's needs and the requirements of its surroundings.
- Speed: With fast development processes and frequent deliveries, the road is shorter from identified needs to implemented solution.
- Stability: With dedicated customer support and continuous development and frequent improvements of the implementations, the company gets a stable IAM environment, where any problems can be solved quickly.
- Security: Support, operation and development from IAM experts with long experience provide increased cyber security.
- Lower costs: Less time is spent modifying or setting up projects. This also results in lower costs.
Cloudworks’ IAM DevOps team strengthens the customer’s existing management services and ensures predictable and cost-effective development with high quality.