MICRO FOCUS IDENTITY PRODUCTS
Identity Governance and administration
- Data Access Governance to provision and govern access to unstructured data
- NetIQ Identity Governance for automated user access review and recertification
- NetIQ Identity Manager for automated lifecycle processes
- NetIQ Access Manager for Single Sign-On and federation for cloud applications
- NetIQ Advanced Authentication for multifactor authentication
- NetIQ Secure API Manager to manage and protect access to your APIs
- NetIQ Risk Service for context aware authentication
- NetIQ Privileged Account Manager enables IT to streamline and secure internal operational access to critical systems.
Höegh Autoliners increased their security with automated access management
Höegh Autoliners works closely with partners all over the world, and a needs analysis revealed that they needed to streamline access control.
With an Identity Governance solution from Micro Focus, access management is automated and security is strengthened.
Read more about Höegh Autoliners and automated access management
OUR MICRO FOCUS SERVICE OFFERINGS
A good solution architecture ensures that the new IAM solution will fit your existing environment. Our enterprise and solution architects assess your requirements and plot out a realistic path towards better identity management and increased security. This way, we help identify the cost and gains of the proposed solution and map out a practical implementation strategy.
Implementation and onboarding
We set up NetIQ Access Management suite for production, integrate with the customer's operating environment and applications, and assist with onboarding users. Our experienced project managers and architects map existing operating environments and applications and prepare an implementation plan that takes the client's situation and needs into account. We take over the roll-out of the service in the organization and provides a good user experience with the help of training materials and e-learning.
Bærum municipality streamlines access control with IAM DevOps
Like all municipalities, Bærum has a wide range of municipal services and businesses, which involves a very complicated access structure.
With Cloudworks IAM DevOps and the NetIQ platform from Micro Focus, Bærum municipality has efficient access control and IAM management.
Read more about Bærum municipality and Cloudworks IAM DevOps
If you would like to discuss opportunities for your company with regard to Micro Focus and their portfolio, you are welcome to book a meeting directly with Customer Success Manager Anna Tallerud.
Click here to book a meeting in Anna's calendar